Monday, July 6, 2015

A Skeptical Patient's Experience

Tension headaches, Upper Cervical care, Dr. Dan Fedelli

(Editor's Note: The following is one patient's experience with Upper Cervical Care.)

I have had the extraordinary privilege of working with
Dr. Dan Fedelli here in Chicago over the last 2 years and I’ve become a believer in Upper Cervical Chiropractic work and the difference it makes.

I was really skeptical. When I came to
Dr. Dan, my jaw hurt all the time , I had excruciating tension headaches that wrapped around my skull like a 2 inch wide Bandana from an 80’s Hair band. The Right side of my face had fallen sometime in 2006, and my smile was a hot-lopsided mess! The Facebook picture I have in which some accuse of being too sultry, was in fact an attempt to hide said lop-eared smile! I also had difficulty sleeping due to intense unrelenting pain between my shoulders. And I was grinding my teeth all night every night.
In the beginning, I would go to my appointments with him and just cry from relief. Then I would go directly home and nap for 2 hours getting the best deepest rest Id had in 3 years. I didnt know if any of this would help me, but I kept going as I had no diagnosis and therefore no treatmentand my symptoms were getting worse. It felt good to at least be doing SOMETHING.

I began to sleep better…my headaches diminished with in 1 month.

With in 4 months my smile was restored.

What I liked about working with
Dr. Fedelli, is that he was straight about getting me on a healing program and not interested in maintaining the frequency of my appointments. We started with 2 appointments / week, which quickly went to 1/wk, the every 2 weeks…then 1/month. After a year or so I felt pretty good and I had dropped out my appointments for a few months…slowly my neck bunched up and I was experiencing lower energy etc…I have to say when I returned 5 months later it only took 6 weeks to get back on track and return to sound sleeping once more.

I also appreciate the service of his staff, the private treatment rooms.  I feel cared for and valued versus pursued as a revenue stream, which has been my experience of other chiropractors in the past.

A word about NET or Neuro Emotional Therapy, I don’t pretend to understand it, I only know it produces results. It’s a valuable tool in my commitment to healing my whole self, and ridding my body of whatever dis-ease I have created in my experience.

Here is a link to his web site:
http://www.thebalancingcenter.com.

There is something about the whole specialty of Upper Cervical Chiropractic that goes beyond the norm. I highly recommend it to anyone with lingering jaw issues due to dental surgery, stress in the upper back or shoulders and lack of function or nerve damage in the face! Get your self some balance!

(Editor's note: Remember the objective of upper cervical care is to correct head neck misalignment that is interfering with proper brain to body communication. When this is corrected the body functions at a higher level and can often correct other problems more efficiently on its own. Please do not confuse upper cervical care as a treatment for any condition, disease or symptom.)
Related Posts with Thumbnails